Go Old School
I just couldn't find a stipple set that I really liked. So, I created my own set and turned them into something you could get here in my store (or make yourself--the video shows you how).
Truly, I love this set and the time they save me when I create digital stipple art works. And, I think you'll love them, too.
Items in the Set
This listing contains 11 digital brushes.
Downloads & Requirements
This product is for the Procreate iPad App.
All files for this product will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD shortly after purchasing. No tangible/physical products will be mailed to you.
The download will include 2 file(s), collectively about 3MB in size with:
- The brush or brush set(s)
- Product License
You will need proper software and devices to download and use the product files. For example, you will need:
- A current version of the Procreate App
- An iPad with the most recent iOS version that can run the current version of Procreate
- An Apple Pencil that works with your iPad is recommended.
Our Products Are...
- Designed for artists of all levels
- Supported by Liz and a growing library of easy-to-follow tutorials
And, Our Unique Plus-1 License Allows...
a) Limited Sub-licensing. The Purchaser Licensee and only the Purchaser Licensee may:
✔ Keep the Licensed Asset and License and
✔ Give one copy of the Licensed Asset and License to one—and only one—other person (the “Recipient Licensee”) as a gift.
b) End Use. The Licensed Asset (this product) may be used as a tool to make end products that you may sell. Which means a Licensee may create:
✔ Physical Products, Product Packaging, and Print Publications for Personal Use and Commercial Use, including, but not limited to clothing, fabric, cards, invitations, stickers, mugs, bags, signs, decor, boxes, labels, containers, billboards, posters, printed advertisements, photo albums, scrapbooks, e-books, magazines, etc.
✔ Digital Products for Personal Use and Commercial Use, such as static designs, static website elements, digital advertisements, visual works within broadcast or streaming media, digital scrapbooking supplies (like papers, pocket cards, or embellishments).
View our full license terms for specifics.
Since this is a digital product, I do not accept cancellations, allow refunds, or make exchanges. However, please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. And, if anything goes awry, please let me know so that I can help troubleshoot and get things back on track.
How to Give a Product as a Gift
Share the product with one other person (your Plus-1) by:
- Forwarding the email you received (with the link to the download) to your person
- Downloading the Zip file (under My Account > Downloads) and sending that
But, there is a third option that's a little more involved. And, it's what I tend to do:
- Step 1: Download the Zip file (under My Account > Downloads)
- Step 2: Move it to Dropbox (or some other cloud service)
- Step 3: Create a shareable link, copy it, and send that to your Plus-1
One of the reasons I like this third approach is that I can send the link in an eCard (or create a bitly link and write that link down in a physical card) and give that to my friend or family member.